Prof. Dr. Christoph Brunner, LL.M.
Lawyer | Peter & Partners
Experience as arbitrator
President of the arbitral tribunal, party-appointed arbitrator and sole arbitrator in numerous international commercial disputes, under various institutional and ad hoc rules, under the substantive laws of Switzerland, England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, California, among others.
Experience as counsel
Counsel, co-counsel and legal expert in numerous international commercial arbitrations, under various institutional and ad hoc rules (mostly ICC rules)
Construction / Infrastructure Projects; International Sales; M&A; Joint Ventures; Distribution and Agency; Commodities; Company Law; Commercial Transactions; Enforcement and Attachment
- Full-time partner at Peter & Partners
- Titular professor University of Bern (commercial law, comparative law and international arbitration)
- Lecturer at the University of Bern for commercial law and international arbitration
- Member of the Court of Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Insitution (SCAI)
- Member of numerous arbitration institutions